Sales Executive Clothing & Lifestyle(32 - 40 hours per week)
We are looking for a Sales Executive Clothing & Lifestyle for the European market. As Sales Executive you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities through developing existing key-accounts and new business accounts. The position is based in Groningen.
Who are we?
Motorcycle Storehouse is a fast-growing B2B wholesaler/distributor of motorcycle parts, accessories and Clothing & Lifestyle products. We stock over 70,000 unique products from over 300 different suppliers. The Clothing & Lifestyle consists of more than 50 brands, including own labels such as Roeg moto co (www.getroeg.com). We serve more than 3,000 dealers throughout Europe through our own sales team and international sales agents. We stand out by our 24-hour delivery within Europe, flat organization, strong branding of own brand products, plenty of entrepreneurship and an ambitious growth strategy. We are located in Groningen and employ approximately 50 employees.
Why work at Motorcycle Storehouse?
At Motorcycle Storehouse you are a member of a winning team with ambitious, hardworking and pleasant colleagues. You have plenty of opportunities to grow with the organization. Our culture is characterized by an informal and open working atmosphere, short lines of communication, cooperation, development and plenty of entrepreneurship.
What will you do at Motorcycle Storehouse?
· Actively pursue growth opportunities by developing existing accounts and new accounts
· Plan, prepare and follow up sales forecasts and budgets in cooperation with the manager Clothing & Lifestyle
· Meet sales targets as predefined in the sales forecasts and budgets
· Developing and implementing innovative sales approach
· Proactively manage and develop commercial relationships
· Increase our visibility and presence in relevant markets
· Support customers with the right tools and training to achieve their sales targets
· Visit trade fairs and monitor market developments
· Share insights on trends, product information, competitor insights and customer need
· Partner with sales representatives within Motorcycle Storehouse
· Willingness and ability to travel
Up for the challenge? This will help:
· A minimum of 3 years of applicable field sales experience in a similar position
· Strong relationship building, ability to influence and build relationships at all levels
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Fluent in English (written/verbal). Additional languages (Dutch, German, French) is a plus
· Comfortable and experienced in cold calling, networking and sourcing leads, also on senior management
· Team player, self-starter, energetic, good listener
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
What’s in it for you?
· Great opportunities for professional growth in an International environment
· Competitive salary
· Fulltime employment
· Being part of a great team with an open culture
· Have impact!
Are you interested?
Please submit your application (CV and motivation letter) latest by December 15th 2021.
When you didn’t receive an invitation for a job interview within 3 weeks, you can assume your application was not selected for further consideration. Unsolicited calls from recruiting or other placement agencies pursuant to this job posting are not accepted.