For the Commercial Marine department, located in Almere, the Netherlands, we are looking to recruit a:
SALES BACK-OFFICE ASSISTANT
· Coordinate, receive and check incoming orders from assigned customers and process those into our Oracle system, invoicing systems and / or department procedures.
· Create, register, follow up of sales contracts and check prices and delivery conditions before issuing towards the assigned customers.
· Control, monitor and initiate procurement activities of standard equipment for each order or by request of the department.
· Assist, register, follow up, the revenue monthly continuous basis in the available reports in Excel and in IT systems and report discrepancies.
· Coordinate and check completion dates of products with production department in Japan and at local suppliers.
· Assist/support in coordination / organizing of sales activities, marketing, promotion, exhibitions etc.
· Support in standard sales from stock on request of sales representatives.
· Provide updated information on daily base about the logistical aspects of these orders towards customers including estimated shipping dates of completed products.
· Arrange transportation of completed products towards the assigned customers within the agreed shipping dates.
· Arrange all necessary shipping export documents for worldwide destinations.
· Organize filing of project documents at our department and sending documents to Japan and to customers
· Run invoices at time of shipment and check prices, specification and delivery conditions prior issuing towards the assigned customers.
· Coordinate and forward complaints to the service section / sales section.
· Investigate complaints and returned shipments and report to responsible member sales team.
· Administrative support and secretarial support for back-office sales activities, like CRM system, mailings, filing, pricelists, making invoices, commission agreements, follow up of sales / forecast, work in Excel and Word etc.
· MBO-level 4 education in commercial field
· 2-5 years sales back-office experience, preferably in an international b-t-b environment
· Accounting skills
· Experience with Letter of Credit, payment terms is preferred
· Customer focused and service orientated
· Good communication skills, interpretation level and cooperative state of mind
· Fluent in written and verbal English and Dutch
· Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word
Workbase is in Almere, therefore candidates must live within an acceptable distance and must have a permanent residence- and work permit for the Netherlands.
Yanmar offers: A truly international organization, with respect for each individual's culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different. Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Quality products that have a reliable and excellent reputation. Yanmar is a stable and solid employer with labour conditions that conform to the market, incl. a flexible working time system.
Yanmar Europe BV and Yanmar Marine International BV are subsidiaries of Yanmar Co. Ltd., a Japanese family owned business.
Yanmar, founded in 1912, is producer of diesel engines and components, as well as agricultural machinery, mini-excavators and micro cogeneration units.
The engines are used in a wide range of applications for the agricultural, industrial construction and marine markets, both commercial and pleasure.
More than twenty thousand people work for the group worldwide, in Asia, the Americas and Europe.
Yanmar Europe and Yanmar Marine International are located in Almere, the Netherlands. Activities here include the sales of diesel engines, agricultural machinery and micro cogeneration units to the European and African markets, the assembly of marine engines and the sales and supply of spare parts.
Yanmar is an international operating ánd thinking organization where different cultures and nationalities are appreciated. Yanmar is known as a well-established brand and wins golden opinions because of its client orientated and subservient attitude towards its customers.