Sales Assistant+ 查看更多
As a Sales Assistant and future Sales Manager for Shanghai Freemen, you will play an integral
role in its continued development and growth as a leader in the human nutrition and health
space. You’ll in a first time help identifying, developing and leveraging market opportunities
to capture sales. You will learn how to ensure compliance with customer satisfaction, monitor
results and take corrective action when necessary. You will also support the development of
commercial offers, prepare business and technical presentations focused on our products and
help growing sustainable relationship with our customers, with the objective at term to
become a Sales Manager.
· Helps promoting/selling/securing orders from existing and prospective customers
through a combination of consultative and needs based selling approach.
· Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in
selecting those best suited to their needs.
· Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective
customers to generate new business.
· Makes proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
· Helps coordinating sales efforts between product managers, sales manager, accounting,
logistics and technical service groups.
· Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective
customers value to the organization.
· Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems,
interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
· Performs other sales/market related duties as assigned.
· Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Requirements, Education & Experience:
· College Bachelor’s Degree, Graduate degree preferred but not required
(Technical background: chemistry, biology, pharmaceutics, food industry, etc.)
· Experience or interest in human/animal nutrition, health products, dietary supplements,
food and beverage, etc.
· Interest in sales and account planning
· Basic understanding of logistics (ERP systems, flow management)
· Well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Additional Knowledge & Skills
· Ability to adapt and interact successfully across cultures
· Highly self-driven and motivated to be successful
· Judgment and decision making skills
· Good communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Strong wish to become a Sales Manager