Unleash Your Full Potential
• Responsible for leading service partners to complete the installation and commissioning
of equipment (including but not limited to wheeled robots and charging stations, moveable
shelves, QR code, picking stations, Wiring facility construction, network equipment,
fences, safety PLC control cabinet, and light curtain ) to ensure timely, correct and safe
completion of the work.
• Responsible for after-sales technical support, including troubleshooting, maintenance,
and repair of equipment, as well as customer training.
• Quickly respond to service queries related to field services to ensure customer
satisfaction and equipment availability.
• Responsible for the training of service partners and take responsibility for the hardware
implementation acceptance after partners task.
• Assist in remote management of service reserve stock.
• Other service-related work.
• Need to work at the customer site for 2~4 weeks or longer.
• Good mobility in working in different geographical and cultural circumstances.
• Quick learner and excellent hands-on skills, both mechanical and electrical.
• Minimum 2 years of site engineer experience.
• Ability to read and draw electric construction diagrams.
• Strong communication skill.
• Some basic knowledge of network or database is preferred.
• Fluent Chinese and English in both oral and written form.
• Be able to adapt to the work by frequent travel in region. Traveling time in work is
around 60% ~ 80%