We are a specialist in temporary assignments. Our clients are wellknown banks, government, energy, construction and other companies
For our Client we are looking for a Risk Manager
Assignment:Risk Manager Location: Utrecht Startdate: asap Enddate: 31-10-2022
Working hours a week : 36
Deadline to apply : 29-11-2021 at 11.00 AM ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
We are searching for 3 risk manager which we could assign to a team within:
IT Special Frameworks (SOX, Swift)
Rabobank is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organisations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
The Mission of FLR is “Driving Secure Banking Together”. As an IT Risk Manager you drives the organization to be demonstrably in control of their risks in order to be secure and is responsible for the First Line of Defence and Monitoring for whole CITO (IT backend of the Bank) domain. Which includes assessing and implementing various controls as received from the CLR domain (Second Line of Defence).
It is the ambition of FLR to be the collaboration partner with the integrated view, knowledge and expertise, acting as liaison to Rabobank Business and external partners on risk and security, supported by flexible reporting capabilities.
Working activities various from challenging the IT domains on they risk acceptance, assessing (process or application) controls and raising overall Risk awareness in your day to day job. You will work closely together with the domain you are appointed to, the diverse team within First Line Monitoring Center (FLM Center) and your CLR counterpart.
We will drive the bank to be secure on different topics, like Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk, Identity Access Management and overall Risk awareness. We have the ambition to make sure risk management is as easy and clear as it can be. Together with the Centres of Expertise we are able to solve every risk case. Customer focus, collaboration, deliver results mind set and persuasiveness are clearly essential for the role of IT Risk Manager.
In addition, it's important that you recognize yourself in the checklist below:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Risk management non financial risk;
• Business process experience within IT Industry;
• Basic knowledge of the Business Continuity Management, Information Security, IT Risk and Identity Access Management;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch (Preferable);
• Language: The candidate has a sufficient Dutch and English proficiency (spoken and written, B2 Level);
• Resilient and solution oriented;
• Analytics and inquisitive mindset.
- You must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If you are selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. You are only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
- Due to changing laws and regulations, this assignment is NOT suitable for the deployment of a self-employed professional. Naturally, we are happy to answer any questions;
- We would like to receive the personal motivation of the candidate and CV in English.
PS Residence in Netherlands, Valid Working permit and Visa for Netherlands (EU). No Sponsorship can be offered.