Are you highly motived? We are currently looking for a:
Organoid Research Associate, Oncology Department
HUB offers you a very interesting job as part of a professional and internationally-oriented organization where you will enjoy many challenges in coming years. Your abilities and efforts will be amply rewarded with a market conform salary level and good benefits.
We are an international company focussing on innovative research.Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) was founded by the Hubrecht Institute, the University Medical Center Utrecht, and the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW) to refine organoid development and foster organoid adoption globally. HUB Organoid Technology represents a paradigm-shift that bridges the gap between the lab and the clinic and effectively brings “patients in the lab” for drug discovery and development, preclinical patient stratification, predictive biomarker discovery, personalized medicine, clinical trials, regenerative medicine, and companion diagnostics applications.
· You report to the Head of the Department and work in an ambitious and collaborative laboratory team.
· You contribute to HUB internal and commercial projects by preparing and executing experiments in the lab following standard operation procedures (SOPs) and Lab Manuals (LMs). You prioritize activities in line with the project deadlines and milestones of commercial service and research projects.
· You master communication skills to report experiments’ results (both in written as well as verbally) and master presentation skills for (predominantly) internal meetings.
· You will be involved in primary tissue handling and the generation of organoids.
You will be trained to independently perform organoid experiments to assess the patients organoid response to drug treatments in the context of oncology.
· Bachelor degree or Master degree in the field of Life Sciences, with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in cell biology
· Team player, accurate, flexible in working hours, strong communication and organization skills
· Fluency in English
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
· Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in one or more of these techniques: (3D) cell culture, viability assays, imaging analysis, immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, ELISA and CRISPR gene editing.
What we offer:
· A one year contract, with outlook on a permanent position
· Market based salary per month
· Very attractive benefits like 30,5 leave days plus national holidays (pro rata) and
Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please respond before 31 December 2021 and send your resume and cover letter
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Deadline sollicitaties: 31-12-2021
Verwachte startdatum: 15-1-2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Open Positions from Hubrechts Organoids Technology