HUB offers you a very interesting job as part of a professional and internationally-oriented organization where you will enjoy many challenges in coming years. Your abilities and efforts will be amply rewarded with a market conform salary level and good benefits.
We are an international company focussing on innovative research.Hubrecht Organoid Technology (HUB) was founded by the Hubrecht Institute, the University Medical Center Utrecht, and the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW) to refine organoid development and foster organoid adoption globally. HUB Organoid Technology represents a paradigm-shift that bridges the gap between the lab and the clinic and effectively brings “patients in the lab” for drug discovery and development, preclinical patient stratification, predictive biomarker discovery, personalized medicine, clinical trials, regenerative medicine, and companion diagnostics applications.
· You report to the Head of the Department and work in an ambitious and collaborative laboratory team.
· You master communication skills to report results (both in written as well as verbally) and master presentation skills for internal meetings.
· You will handle primary tissue and generate organoids.
· You will be trained to independently perform organoid experiments to assess the patients organoid response to drug treatments in the context of cystic fibrosis, inflammatory bowel disease, oncology or toxicology. These assays involve flow cytometry, ELISA, imaging and viability assays. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in any of these technologies.
· Bachelor or Master degree in the field of Life Sciences, preferably having a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in immunology, cell biology or toxicology with cell culture.
· Team player, accurate, flexible in working hours, strong communication and organization skills
· Fluency in English
· Proficient in Excel
What we offer:
· A limited contract of one year at HUB, with outlook on a permanent position
· Market based salary per month
· Very attractive benefits like 30,5 leave days plus national holidays (pro rata) and
Pension Plan with 2/3 contribution paid by HUB.
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please respond before 10th of December 2021 and send your resume and cover letter in English.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Contractduur 12 maanden
Deadline sollicitaties: 10-12-2021
Verwachte startdatum: 3-1-2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Open Positions from Hubrechts Organoids Technology