CureSupport is a Dutch food supplement company that has experienced fast growth over the past 8 years. We develop, manufacture and sell innovative food supplements to both B2B and B2C customers.
Our main products are a range of nutritional supplements in the form of liquid, powder, gummies and capsules. The active ingredients include vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts including hemp- derived cannabinoids. At CureSupport we work with worldwide suppliers and partners, with our own branch manufacturing sites in the Netherlands, India and the US.
CureSupport has a challenging full-time internship opportunity available in Q4 2022 or Q1 2023. This internship position is to support pre-market registration and post-market assistance in different countries. You will be given the opportunity to be involved in the product development process and to ensure compliance at different stages.
- Ensure compliance of CureSupport products with foreign authorities.
- Support product registration process.
- Monitor foreign regulatory requirements for food supplements.
- Assist development and maintain registration projects as assigned.
- Assess compliance of specific products under different regulations and give input to the product review process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Pharmaceutical or related fields.
- Understanding of food science, food safety and quality, knowledge of EU food legislation is a plus.
- Excellent communication in English, Dutch is an advantage.
- Meticulous with attention to details.
- Proactive and willing to take on challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to communicate technical details to people with different backgrounds.
If you are interested in this internship or require more details, please contact Merlizza Roosynda at 085-0471801