Quality Control+ 查看更多
We are seeking an exceptional candidate, with a balanced approach to achieving high-quality results while assuring the products and service delivered to our customer exceed their expectations. This position will oversee business while working cross functionally with the Shanghai based quality team.
• Knowledge and management of the Quality Management Systems (QMS) including HACCP, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), Business Process Improvement support, Change Control, QMS metrics and records.
• Provide leadership and guidance to ensure leading edge business practices are defined and implemented.
• Develop and implement system improvements to maintain process excellence through measurement & analysis.
• Review and translate internal and external audit major/minor non-conformances and improvement observations in accordance with both customer and Shanghai Freemen quality standards as needed.
• Develop SOPs to ensure alignment with Shanghai QMS a nd ISO/BRC/GMP+ certifications.
• Engage and support sales team on strategic qualification projects for spec and method alignment.
• Oversee customer complaints alongside the support of the quality team in China. Ensure timely response are provided to customer and thorough investigation reports and CAPAs are compiled to meet customer needs.
• Continual engagement with the Shanghai based quality team to understand and communicate customer expectations, audit schedules and outcomes, new factory evaluations, Quality Newsletter and other ongoing best practices.
• Facilitate and support any customer warehouse audit inquiries.
• Engage and support sales team and purchase team on the local regulation training.
• Collaborate with Document and Sample Coordinator to ensure that document management system is efficient and meets quality expectations.