Project Manager+ 查看更多
• Managing the project team and project items for automation projects consisting of AGV,
conveyors, workstations, storage systems, etc.
• Develop and manage multiple, concurrent project plan schedules while monitoring projects
daily to track progress against the work plan schedules.
• Interacts with customers as the key point of contact on projects.
• Identify and manage scope, time, risk, and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery.
• Inform executive management and other project team members on a regular basis on project
status, resource utilization, and high-level project timeline.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining the financial performance of the project.
• Align cross-functional business and technical teams to ensure that goals are aligned and that
conflicting priorities are resolved.
• Proactively remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identify gaps in communication
or schedule, provide support to teams balancing competing priorities and drive results.
• Align, monitor, and drive to closure project milestones and technical deliverables.
• Bachelor+ Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of project management experience.
• Prior management experience with people or processes.
• Experience in project management, product development lifecycle, or process management.
• Experience managing automation projects that include (but are not limited to): automated
guided vehicles, automated storage and retrieval systems, conveyor systems, warehouse
management software, etc.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and ERP systems.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership, and relationship-building skills -Strong meeting
• Fluent in English and Chinese, German, French, Spanish Dutch are plus.