Unleash Your Full Potential
• Lead the detailed design engineering and developmentof robotics solutions, including
integration of third parties equipment: created drawings, specifications and plans.
• Support to PM to manage the project schedule, including setting deadlines, coordinating
with team members, and ensuring that milestones are met on time.
• Support to Purchasing department defining the third parties scope and specifications,
validate and integrate the other equipment within the overall project.
• Quality Control: The project engineer is responsible for ensuring that the project meets
all quality standards and specifications.
• Risk Management: The project engineer must identify and manage project risks,
including developing risk mitigation plans and contingency plans.
• Communication: The project engineer must communicate with stakeholders, including
clients and team members•Documentation: The project engineer must maintain project
documentation, including drawings, specifications, plans, and reports.
• Evaluation: The project engineer must evaluate the project's success and provide
recommendations for improvement on future projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical Engineering,Electrical Engineering, Supply Chain
Engineering or related field.
• 2D/3D drawing experience(e.g AutoCad, Solidworks).
• Microsoft project.
• Preferably experiencein intralogistics/warehouse automation.
• Excellent Englishcommunication skills in both verbal and written.Mandarinisa plus.
• Location: HAI Robotics Europe headquarters–Hoofddorp,The Netherlands.
• Travel flexibility.