Product Marketing Manager -- Poland+ 查看更多
1. Work with local Regional Sales Leadership to plan, execute and track impactful monthly marketing plans, and promote the Growatt’s brand within the regional market.
2. Plan, execute and measure impact of 3rd party events and trade show sponsorships as well as Growatt or field distributors’ hosted events and localized client/customer forums.
3. Support sales team and distributors for project technical proposals, workshop, webinars and product demonstration etc.
4. Improve the capability of sales team and local distributors through providing continuous training and technical consultancy.
5. Collect the field market intelligence and support new product development or upgrade, define and implement the new product go-to-market plan for regions, create the local language marketing document and videos for product/solution promotion.
6. Maintain long-term cooperation and good relationships with field distributers and channel customers.
1. Polish and English speaking are mandatory.
2. Bachelor's degree or above.
3. Active, conscientious, strong responsibility feeling in working. Good communication ability & team working. Well in task planning & target hitting.
4. 1-3 years of experience working in product marketing, service or pre-sales technical role. Familiar with solar industry market, PV inverter, energy storage products and applications, know how to professional communicate with local distributers or end users.
5. Frequent business travel.