Are you looking for a challenging and inspiring job in the graphic industry? We are looking for an enthusiastic and independent Print demonstrator to join our team!
Since the establishment in 1923, Komori has adhered to our origins: manufacturing products of superior quality and reliability. With a solid reputation in 82 countries worldwide, we are known throughout the world as a manufacturer of printing machinery. With its European headquarters in Utrecht, our business is aimed to develop new innovative products. We provide total printing solutions for the B2B market through the optimal combination of hardware and software technologies.
Our team is based in Utrecht, but since our current and potential customers are located all over Europe, Utrecht is not the only location where you will be working.
Service to our customers and dealers in Europe is a part of our business.
In our Komori Graphic Center there are several machines where we give demos and training sessions.
Together with your colleagues you demonstrate our machines and help our customers find their way with their new purchase.
Tasks & responsibilities:
· Prepare and execute print demonstrations, demonstrate our presses, with the highest possible quality and speed, to our visitors.
· Prepare and execute tests of presses and consumables.
· Participate in the development and execution of training programs for print instructors, both to customers and internal.
· Support our Sales and Service organization, related to print technical issues.
· Print Technical, installing of presses and educated the printers on location.
· Troubleshooting at customers on location.
Skills, education & job requirements:
· Print Technical education at an advanced level.
· Minimal five years’ experience in production printing on middle to large size, preferably Komori, machines.
· Flexible, if necessary working in the weekend.
· Willing to travel.
· Experience with machine control- and automated systems.
· Experience with state-of-the-art quality-control systems and process control (in-line
Spectrophotometer or - density, color management, management systems)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Dutch).
· Knowledge of German language.
· A job with lots of variety in a dynamic and international team.
· Competitive salary, a lease car and excellent secondary benefits.