READY TO EXPAND YOUR KNOWLEDGE TO OUR SPANISH CLIENTS?
Activados International offers several positions for (young) professionals who are eager to help foreign companies establishing and developing their business in the Netherlands. We are a small but growing company that offers accountancy, tax advice, salaries and HRM and business support services. The majority of our customers are Spanish and South American companies. We want to be the number one financial service provider for these companies in the Netherlands.
Through language and knowledge of the Spanish business culture, we distinguish ourselves from other firms. Activados also characterizes by the personal relationship it maintains with its customers. We service a broad range of sectors like Hotels, IT, Agri & Food, Construction, Logistics and Technical Maintenance.
Activados wants to expand its team with a Business Support Officer, a Salary / HRM Specialist and an Assistant Accountant Three versatile positions with many personal growth opportunities. In all the positions good knowledge of the English language is required and Spanish is a big advantage. We expect from our employees to work independently, to enjoy dealing with international clients and to have an open minded, eager to learn mentality and the will to grow as a person.
Activados offers market-based employment conditions and takes into account the personal wishes of its employees (working hours, working from home, pro-activity). Please send your letter of application and CV to info AT activados.nl. For more information you can call 0850205200.
PAYROLL & HRM OFFICER
Our foreign customers hire staff in the Netherlands or send foreign staff for projects. Activados advises on the field of legislation and regulations and the application of collective labour agreements, makes the employment contracts and sets up a payroll administration. Together with other specialists, you are responsible for the intake and implementation of new customers and all issues related to HRM and payroll administration.
Tasks you are working on are:
· Determining and intake customer issues HRM and Salaries.
· Apply collective labour agreements and calculate salaries.
· Drafting employment agreements.
· Prepare and send salaries monthly.
· Apply for 30% schemes for expats.
· Support on additional services as f.e. insurances.
· Legal advice on labour issues.
· Maintaining customer contacts.
The job requirements are:
· Experience with salaries and HRM issues, pay roll and or employment law.
· Experience in working with payroll software packages.
· A legal and/or HRM degree at least at a HBO level.
· Customer-oriented and researcher mentality.
· You are accurate, pro-active, communicative and flexible and you have numerical insight, a positive attitude and a strongly developed sense of responsibility and integrity.