We are a specialist in temporary assignments. Our clients are wellknown banks, government, energy, construction and other companies
For our Client we are looking for a Network Administrator
Assignment:Network Administrator Location: Utrecht Startdate: asap Enddate: 31-12-2022
Working hours a week : 36
Deadline to apply : 22-12-2021 at 14.00 PM ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
Distributed Networks operates in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where you need to be able to quickly switch between different tasks and prioritize your work.
That is why we are looking for someone who is resistant to stress, the working environment can be very dynamic and stressful; you have to be able to cope with this. Someone who learns quickly and keeps up with all technical developments and is interested in the different technologies at Rabobank. Rabobank then offers you flexible working hours and the option to work from home, but on the other hand you are also available in the evenings and at weekends if necessary.
Distributed Networks is part of Network, Security & Connectivity and is responsible for providing stable, high-quality, secure and cost-effective network solutions for Rabobank. Distributed Networks provides and maintains wired and wireless LAN and SD-WAN services for all Dutch and European Rabobank offices. Distributed Networks uses the scrum method to deliver new services and improve existing services for these offices. We mainly use Aruba Central and ClearPass to provide and maintain our services.
To carry out the daily activities, we are looking for an enthusiastic network administrator who wants to join our team to keep the network stable and secure.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide 2nd Line Support during office hours and standby;
• Provide 3rd line support to resolve incidents or problems;
• Delivery and engineering of network services;
• Enforces security & compliance rules;
• Thinks along about capacity planning;
• Maintains relationship with stakeholders and vendors;
• Collects requests for changes to services;
• Manages software & hardware licenses;
• Creates and maintains usage reports;
• Maintains operational support procedures;
• Planning and executes changes;
• Ensures correct registration of devices in the CMDB.
Required knowledge and experience:
• Knowledge of Aruba Networks, like:
o Aruba OS-CX Switching;
o Aruba Central (SD Branch);
o Aruba Enterprise Wi-Fi;
o Aruba ClearPass (Profiling);
• Experience with Site Surveys (like Ekahau) and spectrum analyses is a plus;
• Advanced knowledge of routing (BGP, OSPF, MPLS & VRF) and switching techniques (VRRP, STP & Trunking);
• Experience with the basics of network design;
• Experience with scripting languages (PHP, Python, SQL, JAVA) is a plus;
• Aruba certification preferred, like:
o ACCA / ACCP;
o ACMA / ACMP;
o ACSA / ACSP.
- You must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If you are selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. You are only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
- Due to changing laws and regulations, this assignment is NOT suitable for the deployment of a self-employed professional. Naturally, we are happy to answer any questions;
- We would like to receive the personal motivation of the candidate and CV in English/Dutch.