Nederlandssprekende Program Manager (32-40 hrs p/week)
Lygature is a not-for-profit organization that drives medical innovations to address unmet medical needs worldwide. Current challenges in health care require collaboration across disciplines and stakeholder groups. With over 45 colleagues, we provide partnership management for public-private partnerships that bring together academia, industry, health foundations and patients.
As an independent third party Lygature is a proud contributor to the success of many national and international initiatives, including the European Lead Factory, Health-RI, Oncode Institute, the Regulatory Science Network Netherlands, Health Innovation Netherlands and the Pediatric Praziquantel Consortium.
Voor verschillende Europese en Nederlandse initiatieven zijn we op zoek naar een Nederlandssprekende
Program Manager (32-40 hrs p/week)
About this role
Program Managers at Lygature are the key persons in the large research partnerships we facilitate as neutral enabler. A program manager contributes to one or more partnerships in our portfolios which include data infrastructure, strategic asset sharing for new therapy development, regulatory innovation and global health. Together with professionals in communication, finance and legal, you will drive the success of the initiatives in which Lygature is the partnership management partner. These high-profile partnerships are active at the forefront of science and innovation with the purpose to develop medical solutions for patients worldwide.
How you will contribute
Under the guidance of a senior Program Manager you will, jointly with other Program Managers and our Scientific Leadership:
· provide the partnerships with project management support, making sure Principal Investigators can focus on the science
· act as liaison with external partners to ensure a partnership meets its goals and objectives
· monitoring the progress of the projects according to agreed timelines and coordinating progress reports to stakeholders
· take ownership of assigned tasks and processes and come up with ideas to increase efficiency, cohesion and effectiveness
· aim for a high-level of quality standards in the activities and output under your responsibility
· interact with communication, finance, legal and business development colleagues to help develop tailored solutions for partnerships and achieve high quality results
· support a senior Program Manager in coordinating inter-partner relationships and activities within the projects, including pro-actively identifying gaps and flagging issues, and assisting in arriving to appropriate solutions
What we expect from you
You are stimulated to apply if you:
· have two years of working experience or a PhD in a relevant life sciences area, such as biomedical sciences or bio-informatics and an interest in data infrastructure for research
· preferably, though not compulsory, have a good understanding of the Dutch healthcare system and the involved players, for example by one or more years professional experience in a relevant organization
· have a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· show excellent organizational and planning skills, preferably with experience in using project management tools
· have outstanding interpersonal communication skills
· speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English
· are able to meet deadlines, with a can-do mentality
Lygature is offering
We offer you a challenging and rewarding job in a unique environment. We always start with a one-year contract, with the intention to turn this into a permanent position. Working at Lygature will mean that you are part of a diverse team of highly qualified professionals who work at the intersection of science, business and society. Lygature promotes a growth mindset and stimulates personal development. Our offices are within walking distance of Utrecht Central Station at the Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile. Lygature is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Information Further information regarding this position can be acquired via Jan-Willem Boiten. To apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to Léone Böck. Only applicants who provide a letter of motivation will be considered in our selection procedure.
We are currently inviting candidates for a first interview round, focused on your personality and the mission of Lygature. This round also gives you the opportunity to see of if Lygature matches your ambitions. In a second round of interviews, we assess specific professional skills to complete our evaluation, and allow you to meet colleagues whom you will be working with if you choose to join Lygature. The final candidate is offered our proposal after this process.
Pioneering medicine. Together.
Get to know us at https://www.lygature.org/ or follow @Lygature.