Marketing Specialist+ 查看更多
Link HRM B.V.
Our client company is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, our client company has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry.
Our client company possess the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow Our client company’s customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
We are currently looking for a suitable marketing specialist for Our client company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating marketing content and distributing it effectively. You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing events. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts.
- Help develop the marketing strategy to achieve the company’s overall goals
- Produce and align marketing campaigns with the product roadmap and regional sales strategy
- Closely cooperate with distribution partners in creating and executing joint marketing campaigns
- Prepare localized marketing materials such as visual assets and creative copy to be used in website banners, social media, advertisements, etc
- Organize both online and offline events with the goal of maximizing engagement from installation partners
- Support internal sales and technical teams with marketing requests
- Forecast and order marketing materials for channel partners and internal teams.
- 1-3 years proven work experience in B2B marketing
- 0-2 years of work experience in the CCTV industry
- Creative, familiar with AI, PhotoShop, Illustrator, marketing automation tools (Hubspot) and social media platforms
- Self-driven, curious, organized and proactive
- Multi-tasking and solution oriented
- Open-minded and strong cultural adaptation
- An excellent relationship builder
- High-tech passionate
- Dutch native, fluent in English
Provide with working visa