We are a specialist in temporary assignments. Our clients are wellknown banks, government, energy, construction and other companies
For our Client we are looking for a KYC Expert Transaction Monitoring
Assignment:KYC Expert Transaction Monitoring Location: Utrecht Startdate: 01-01-2022 Enddate: 01-07-2022 with possible extension Working hours a week : 36
Deadline to apply : 01-12-2021 at 15.00 PM ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Our client is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organizations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. Reaching the ambition of an effective KYC organization can only be done when all functions within the bank execute their role. You will be part of the Wholesale & Rural KYC Operations Centre. Its purpose is to ensure that all employees in the KYC domain are sufficiently equipped for their job by creating an efficient and innovative KYC process.
Key objective of the W&R KYC Operations Centre is to support the Wholesale & Rural regions and business lines to ensure full compliance with all applicable KYC standards, full standardization and continuous enhancement of the KYC processes in line with regulatory developments. Particularly in the area of Transaction Monitoring, the Wholesale & Rural KYC Operations Centre is looking to expand the team. Your role will be to further strengthen the Transaction Monitoring knowledge and skills across the W&R regions and business lines.
Imagine… securing a role where you take on responsibility for the Transaction Monitoring knowledge infrastructure & quality monitoring. By doing so support the Wholesale and Rural business lines in the execution and improvement of their Transaction Monitoring processes. You will build on the results of the Transaction Monitoring Program, where state of the art services like a training curriculum were delivered and a narrative enhancement cycle process was developed to define and increase the quality of alert handling.
As Transaction Monitoring content expert you ensure that the TM policies are being translated into global training material and procedures for Front Office and alert handlers. In addition, you will conduct quality monitoring to ensure that the training and procedures are correctly interpreted and to improve the quality of the alert handlers.
Making a difference
You can make a difference by:
• You are part of a core, quality assurance team made up of senior analysts;
• You reviews transaction monitoring (TM) alert analyses and narratives of TM analysts who work worldwide for Client;
• You conduct additional research based on the customer profile and transaction behavior of the customer, in combination with public sources;
• You give feedback to analysts worldwide and coach them to become a better analyst;
• You help to identify (and where possible, develop) measures to improve the quality of alert handling.
Content focused, collaborative, analytical and results orientated are essential for the role of Transaction Monitoring content expert. In addition, it's important that you recognize everything in the checklist below:
• Bachelor or Master degree;
• Fluent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing;
• At least 3 years of experience in the field of AML/CTF transaction monitoring;
• Experience in AML/CTF Transaction Monitoring quality assurance and / or file review;
• Experience within Banking preferred;
• Ability to write factual, concise and detailed feedback reports;
• Positive attitude and the ability to coach and train TM analysts;
• Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- You must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If you are selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. You are only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
- Due to changing laws and regulations, this assignment is NOT suitable for the deployment of a self-employed professional. Naturally, we are happy to answer any questions;
- We would like to receive our personal motivation and CV in English.