A part-time position now available to assist in our kitchen team.
CRAVE good food is a busy and thriving local business dedicated to making 100% ORGANIC, super healthy, fresh food available for 'on-the-go'.
Our mission – Convenience without compromise on quality or flavour!
Our seasonal range of salad meals are carefully developed, freshly prepared each day and individually packaged to help save customers precious time and make it easier to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
At CRAVE we pride ourselves on producing innovative, energy boosting and delicious ready-made food for retail and catering clients, in a fast paced and friendly environment. Focus is placed on product consistency, product quality and high hygiene standards.
Key aspects of the job:
- Receipt and registration of daily deliveries and fresh ingredients - entering these into stock and managing associated paperwork
- Preparation of fresh ingredients, salad components, dressings under direction of the chefs
- Support the kitchen team with dish washing, cleaning equipment etc
- Adherence to high hygiene standards and established production processes
- Flexibility to work where needed and learn / perform a variety of tasks
· We offer DAYTIME shifts (no evening or night shifts required).
We are looking for:
· A part time team member to start working 3 days a week, including Sundays.
· Flexible & hardworking team player who is able to follow set tasks to a high standard.
· A tidy and clean worker, with an attention to detail
· Lives in / or around Amsterdam area
· In possession of a Dutch BSN number
· HACCP food production and previous experience is a definite advantage
· 12.50 euros per hour
· A free and healthy lunch every day
· An international team to work with
· Salads to take home at the end of the week
If this sounds like you, please contact us by email. Send us your CV, outline any relevant work experience and tell us why you think you'd make a good fit for CRAVE.
Contractduur 7 maanden
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: €12.50 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: We conduct a strict COVID-19 cleaning routine - all common areas are disinfected regularly. Gloves are worn and change frequently. Staff have at least 1.5m distance from each other. All delivery personnel and visitors disinfect hands etc.