Goglio North Europe B.V. in Zaandam, The Netherlands (approx. 100 employees) is part of the Goglio Group, with the Head office in Daverio, Italy (see www.goglio.it), with worldwide presence.
Goglio North Europe B.V. produces gravure printed barrier packaging film. The primary sales market is coffee. We supply to internationally well-known market leading coffee companies.
Fres-co System International B.V. is another company of the Goglio Group. The business of Fres-co System International B.V. is the installation and maintenance of coffee packaging machines. These packaging machines are produced at the Goglio machine plant in Zeccone, Italy.
The primary sales area for Goglio North Europe B.V. and Fres-co System International B.V. is Benelux, United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Finland, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
For the sales activities of the Goglio Group, we are looking for a (Junior) Sales Manager (M/V) (40 hours per week)
During the training period, the (Junior) Sales Manager will hold office at the Zaandam location.
The ideal candidates will have:
- a commercial/technical educational level (B.Sc. level).
- the ability and desire to sell technical products in an international environment.
- a commercial, diplomatic, focused, goal oriented, persistent and flexible approach.
- the ability to work both independently as well as in a team.
- fluency in the English, preferably combined with other languages (German, French, Italian).
- knowledge and understanding of the Dutch language.
After the training period, the (Junior) Sales Manager is expected to travel frequently.
Goglio offers an independent and exciting job position in an international work environment. We offer an appropriate salary and benefits.