Junior Operation Specialist+ 查看更多
• Maintaining data in the operating system and ensuring the accuracy of the cargo information.
• Be responsible for analyzing the operating data and organizing internal operation meetings;
• Keep contact with customers regarding the status of the cargos, ensure customer satisfaction;
• Draft and maintain the standard operating procedures, organize trainings to ensure the procedures being realized.
• Develop performance KPI and monitoring system, guide field operation and optimize operation thru KPI monitoring;
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Supply Chain Management, Data Science or Applied Mathematics;
• Familiar with data analyze and has experiences in project management is a plus;
• Good communication skills in English and Chinese, both verbally and in written;
• Highly organized, be able to handle multiple tasks by prioritizing missions;
• Open minded for challenges;
• Customer service awareness;
• Able to work with shifts(Morning shift, evening shift and weekend shift).