(Jr) Project Coordinator - Medical Congresses (0,8-1 FTE)
With over 20 years of experience, Virology Education is a leading provider of innovative scientific and educational programs worldwide. Our programs provide excellent platforms for scientific exchange, education, and knowledge-sharing tailored to the needs of healthcare professionals in the fields of infectious diseases, liver disease, and related areas. Our activities include the initiation and organization of real-time and online platforms for international exchange, knowledge-sharing, and education for medical professionals.
We work in an innovative, challenging, and stimulating environment with a global reach. Our main driver and ambition are to improve patient care by optimizing the knowledge and capabilities of healthcare providers throughout the world.
With a growing number of projects, we are looking for someone to join our projects team as (Jr) Project Coordinator. In this position, you will be taking care of project arrangements for a number of international conferences and/or educational programs, supported by the scientific, design, and communications teams.
Your main tasks & responsibilities will be:
- Venue arrangements and onsite project management (live events)
- Travel and accommodation arrangements for faculty, staff, and grantees (live events)
- Production arrangements (virtual events)
- Participant handling, incl. handling registrations and general correspondence
- Administrative handling of project arrangements
- Developing and updating the project website (s)
- Development of conference and promotional materials
- Support with fundraising activities, publicity, and evaluations
- Any other tasks to ensure a successful and well-received program
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Academic thinking and working level
- Excellent organizational skills; experience in conference management/medical education, is highly recommended
- Business acumen and commercially aware
- Near-native command of English (both verbal and in writing)
- Excellent communicator and strong in stakeholder management
- Flexibility: being able to switch between helicopter view and critical details
- Quantitative skills, capable of working with financial data
- Solid IT skills including Microsoft Office; experience working with Event Management systems, Hubspot, and/or Adobe Indesign are a plus
- Willingness to perform various common tasks
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Eager to learn
- Highly motivated to deliver top-quality programs
- Positive, optimistic, and a good sense of humor
- Ambitious, energetic, and always willing to contribute
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Performs best under pressure
- Excellent work ethic (no 9-5 mentality)
- Honest and reliable
- Creative and solutions-oriented
- Fluent in English
- Must be a resident of the Netherlands
- 0.8-1 FTE
What We Offer:
Virology Education offers a very challenging and varied position within an innovative, informal, and committed organization that is in full swing and operates at top level within its field. We are a result-focused team, and we are driven by our mission to improve healthcare worldwide. Within Virology Education you’ll have the opportunity to take personal responsibility, show initiatives and further develop your personal talents.
· Space for professional growth and advancement
· Opportunity to develop alongside a growing company
· Office space in central Utrecht
· 26 vacation days based on 1.0 FTE
· An international, enthusiastic team
· Possibilities for professional development courses
More information about our company can be found at www.virology-education.com
If you are the person we are looking for please let us know by sending us your resume and motivation letter.