· Provide the scheduling of installations and fulfillment support in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Reach out to customers to schedule installation of orders, while coordinating with subcontractor technicians.
Escalate all order issues with the Operations Management team.
Participate on weekly installations review calls providing updates on outstanding orders.
Understanding of Salesforce.com and SAP, and or willing to master the website at a fast pace.
* Ability to work Independently
1) Keep organised records of customer orders
2) Identify and recommend opportunities to improve processes
3) Ability to make and receive 100 phone calls per day
* Strong Communication Skills
1) Strong Listening Skills
2) One-second language required – English
3) Pleasant and personable approach addressing customers and co-workers
4) Ability to build and maintain a great relationship with sub-contractor technicians, and with our Sales department
5) Willingness to negotiate and persuade customers to take installation as soon as possible.
* Customer and Detail Focused
1) Works hard to ensure customer satisfaction
2) Recognizes customer needs
3) Willingness to accept and take ownership of customer issues
4) Excellent attention to detail processing orders
* Tolerance of Ambiguity/Flexibility
1) Accepts and thrives in an ever-changing environment. In addition, there is an ongoing requirement to improve/define team processes that will add value to the business and result in an improved customer experience and increased revenues.