We are looking for a fluent English and fluent German speaking Inside Sales Representative. From our headquarter in Groningen, you’ll be in contact with existing and potential clients from all over Europe.
Who are we?
Motorcycle Storehouse is a fast growing business to business wholesale distributor of motorcycle parts, accessories, clothing and lifestyle products. We have over 70,000 unique products in stock. Our dealer network consist of more than 3,000 dealers in Europe and are being serviced by our own in-house sales team and international sales agents. We stand out by our high fill rate and excellent delivery service throughout Europe. An ambitious company with strong growth strategy for the future. We employ around 50 employees based in our new industry leading fulfilment centre in Groningen and Manchester (UK).
Why work at Motorcycle Storehouse?
At Motorcycle Storehouse you are a member of a winning team with ambitious, hardworking and pleasant colleagues. You have plenty of opportunities to grow with the organization. Our culture is characterized by an informal and open working atmosphere, short lines of communication, cooperation, development and plenty of entrepreneurship.
What will you do at Motorcycle Storehouse?
· Build relationships with existing clients
· Help out with the order process of your clients
· Work as a link between clients and internal departments
· Reach out to potential customers
· Build and maintain your own network
In this role, you will be responsible primarily for sales, whilst closely working together with the sales manager. Together with the entire sales team you will be responsible for achieving the sales targets. You will initiate result-enhancing actions and service the existing clients and also find new clients to increase market share. You will assist with guidance & feedback on new products and analyse market developments.
Up for the challenge? This will help:
· +1 years of sales experience in an international B2B environment;
· Fluent in English and German. Dutch is a plus;
· Bachelor degree (minimum) is required;
· Strong relationship building, ability to influence and build relationships at all levels;
· Strong phone presence and excellent verbal and written communications skills;
· Team player, self-starter, energetic, good listener;
· Energetic, quick and excellent commercial awareness: able to work in a turbulent and dynamic atmosphere;
· Industry expertise or an affinity with the leisure industry (e.g. action sports, automotive and/or motorcycling) is a plus;
· Fulltime (32 - 40 hours) availability.
What’s in it for you?
· Unique position for an ambitious inside sales representative;
· Fulltime employment;
· Competitive salary;
· Be part of a team with an open culture.
Are you interested?
Please submit your application (CV and motivation letter) per e-mail latest by January 15th 2022.
When you didn’t receive an invitation for a job interview within 3 weeks, you can assume your application was not selected for further consideration. Unsolicited calls from recruiting or other placement agencies pursuant to this job posting are not accepted.