Industry Sales Manager+ 查看更多
• Business development for large accounts in the apparel sector: target client locations mainly
France, Germany, Italy, Spain.
• Analyze customer's requirements and work out commercial proposals for logistics robotic
• Collaborate with the solution department on the design of the warehouse automation project.
• Prepare the tender information to customers.
• Collaborate with the implementation department to ensuring final delivery is in line with
scope definition with quality.
• Provide automation roadmap to customer based on business growth and transformation plan.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Supply Chain Management/Logistics, or a related
• 5 years' experience of logistics automation sales, preferably in robot-driven technologies.
• Good command of spoken and written English. Mother tongue Spanish/German/French.
• Online collaboration tools proficiency is required.
• MS office suite proficiency is required.
• Mainstream WMS/WCS integration experience is a plus but not required.
• Ability to facilitate and drive cross-department collaboration and communication.
• Travel flexibility.