Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe (KCME) is looking for an In-house Sales Coordinator to join the European head office in Almere, the Netherlands.
· Building and maintaining sustainable relationships and trust with dealers through open, transparent, and interactive communication.
· Proactively handling customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow up to ensure resolution
· Managing and coordinating the order cycle and to insure timely and accurate processing of orders
· Completing and coordinating all the necessary administrative tasks relating to (but not limited to) e.g., specification change requests, shipping/delivery schedules, customer complaints, insurance claims, letters of credits, credit notes etc.
· Ensuring that all the necessary sales invoices are completed, processed, and issued at month end for the financial month end closure
· Maintaining accurate dealer records
· Visiting dealers to communicate updates, provide support and training
· Actively promoting Kobelco brand by assisting / representing Kobelco at exhibitions, trade Fairs / dealer meetings, etc.
· You are good at coordinating, you have strong & effective communication skills, time management & organizational skills, pro-active mindset, proficiency with computer tools: MS Office, working knowledge of SAP (or other ERP system and CRM), English: Business level required. Familiar with logistics and supply chain processes, strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-driven environment. Hands-on mentality.
· Excellent Problem-Solving Skills Self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to work effectively with little supervision.
· Willingness to travel for work
· You have MBO+ or HBO working and thinking level Minimum of 3 years work experience in customer service, supply chain
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds
Open Positions from Kobelco Construction Machinery Europe B.V. (KCME)