We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities. Please note we’re not able to support this internship assignment with a thesis.
Starting Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: min. 32h to 40h / week
You are responsible for
· Assist with recruitment activities and coordination.
· Maintain our internal databases with new employee data including contact details and employment forms.
· Collect payroll information, involved in holiday and absence management.
· Assist responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
· Other reasonably required duties.
To succeed in this role, you should be
· Student in Human Resources Management or related field
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
· Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
· If you are a non-EU student, you are in possession of a mandatory internship assignment from your university or college
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.