Unleash Your Full Potential
• Assist recruitment procedures, such Job posting, CV’s screening, arranging job interview.
• Participate in on & off-boarding procedures (such as create/close account and email and notification etc.), continuously optimize processes and employee experience.
• Carry team building plans and activities, create a harmony working atmosphere.
• Complete other tasks assigned by line manager.
• Available to start as soon as possible, minimum working hours 24 hours per week.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources.
• Prefer to sign the 3 parties’ internship agreement.
• Excellent communication skills and time management abilities.
• Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin), other language will be a plus.
• Proactive, attentive, responsible, good at thinking and summarizing.