Do you have soaring ambitions to apply your skills worldwide in the thrilling world of Aviation? Come spread your wings at the Fokker Services Group as our new Global Corporate Recruiter!
As our Global Corporate Recruiter, you use your inquisitive nature and strong communication skills to find the best and brightest (upcoming) talent in the industry and take the Fokker Services Group to new heights. In this dedicated role you and your HR colleagues will help our locations in the Netherlands, the US and even Singapore, to fill those key positions in these challenging yet exciting times. In addition to your recruitment activities, you also act as a full-fledged sparring partner to our hiring managers. You are responsible for the entire hiring process, including optimizing the existing procedures, employee onboarding and maintaining contact with staffing centers. In this role you are a true brand ambassador, communicating our company values to potential new candidates.
The People and Culture Team is spread out over two locations in the Netherlands (Hoofddorp and Woensdrecht), America and Singapore. The team exists out of four HR Consultants, two HR Business partners, the head of HR Singapore and of course yourself, all of which report to the Director HR. Your primary work locations will be the offices in the Netherlands.
· Identify areas for improvement in processes related to hiring, onboarding and referrals.
· Initiate steps to execute said improvements
· Initiate candidate sourcing initiatives to cultivate a first-class talent pool
· Maintaining contact with all locations of the FSG worldwide to ensure staffing needs are met
· Be the (first) point-of-contact for potential candidates applying to vacancies
· Ensure candidates are a good fit with the company culture
· Introducing candidates to hiring managers and assist in setting up job interviews
· Spar with Compliance to ensure candidates make it through the strict compliance requirements
· Participate in and attend aviation events where (future) talent can be approached
· Employer Branding
· Being a brand ambassador to both your colleagues and new candidates
· Recruiting new employees worldwide
Experience & Qualifications
· At least 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, preferably in an international environment or aviation.
· A can-do attitude: your optimism rises as high as our planes fly!
· Experience in maintaining relations with third party staffing centers is a pre
· You take a systematic approach to your tasks and responsibilities
· Fluent in Dutch & English
What We Offer
· A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience
· A permanent contract
· Flexible hours and an option to partially work from home
· When working fulltime (40 hours), you have 29 days of paid leave and 13 ADV paid leave days per year.
· A challenging international work environment
· Company laptop and phone
· An insider’s view in the world of aviation and its innovation
· A lot of room for professional and personal growth
· Fun colleagues (we’re definitely not biased, trust us)
About Fokker Services
At Fokker Services, our drive revolves around one purpose: exceed reliability expectations to keep your aircraft where they belong, in the sky. As a Global Independent Aerospace Service Provider we create tailored solutions for your maintenance of regional, commercial and military aircraft. We engineer, repair, upgrade, and deliver high-quality solutions, innovating in multiple areas to facilitate and support your competitive operations. Our services range from type certificate holder-related product support services to flight hour-based component availability and repair programs, spare parts, engineering, modifications and documentation support. The unique combination of OEM (design) expertise and after-sales support services makes us an essential partner for the aerospace industry. We have a global presence, with facilities in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Working With Us
What is the height of your ambition? Ours starts at roughly 30,000 feet and climbs from there. Few people know what it feels like to set their work in the sky. Others may have a hard time relating but your colleagues understand that when your work takes flight, so do you. Which is why our team leaders are so driven to support the development of your maximum potential. Together, your work will mix renewal with innovation, reinvention and repair to create tailored solutions that soar. Your entrepreneurial spirit will be given the space to maneuver, working with a team that is as open, transparent and engaged as you are. With Fokker Services, every action you take has a meaningful impact on a clients’ success. It’s this total combination, and the strength of the relationships formed through a shared dedication, that keeps hardworking talent here for 20, 30 plus years. Time enough to reach the height of your ambition and discover what lies beyond.
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
Our goal is to embrace the human attributes that make each of us unique, to value those attributes and their uniqueness, and to create an environment where everyone feels welcome to contribute.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to our company. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
We treat all our employees fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or prospective employee on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, color, race or national or ethnic origin.
We do not appreciate commercial responses to the vacancy. Only direct applications will be taken into consideration. Recruiters or agencies will not receive a response