The Finance Department is responsible for the safeguarding of sound registration, monitoring and administration of all financial movements in the organization. The Finance Department consists of approximately 27 staff members working in the unit ’s HQ Accounting , Field Finance and Inheritances and Legacies.
As the Employee Finance, you will report to the Finance Manager . The main objective of this position is to carry out and monitor a timely, accurate and complete processing of the financial sub-administrations (such as accounts payables , accounts receivables and cash management) .
Main Responsibilities and activities
* As a member of this team, you are one of the focal points for the end-to-end processing of all accounting transactions in Head Office
* Your daily responsibilities include processes such as general accounting transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash and bank, payments and contributing to a timely and accurate period close
* You will provide administrative and finance/technical support to all levels of staff involved in domestic and international payments, orders, bank transfers, and cash and expenses disbursement/reimbursement
* You are the first contact point towards our suppliers and staff regarding outstanding invoices
* You have contact with the banks regarding complex international bank transfers and compliance of these transfers with international laws and regulations
* You will monitor , advise on, and safeguard compliance of the chart of accounts and agreed procedures
* You flag and advise on procedures and propose solutions to ensure that processes and activities are maintained and updated for ongoing changes
You are enthusiastic and have a supportive attitude, are quality and accuracy-orientated and a team player. You are able to maintain high work standards and be results-orientated . You have worked with e.g. Dynamics 365 or another ERP system and have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Fluency in written and spoken English is required ( Dutch is a bonus);
* Experience with O ffice 365 / Dynamics is preferred ;
* You enjoy hands-on administrative work;
* You are thorough and pay attention to details;
* You have a good accounting knowledge on a middle educational level (MEAO);
* You have at least three years’ working experience in an accounting area;
* You value being part of a team
* You can work independently and being a problem solver;
* You are analytical and good in planning & organization;
* You have a high standard of service orientation and are results focussed.
* Analytical Thinking
* Results and Quality Orientation
* Service Orientation
* Teamwork and Cooperation
* Dutch employment contract from 1 November 2022 , based on 40 hours per week. The contract is for one year with renewal option (subject to satisfactory performance).
* A gross monthly salary in scale 5 with a current salary range between € 2,861 and € 3,870 euro depending on relevant work experience, based on a fulltime appointment .
* Attractive secondary benefits ( e.g. premium free pension, on full time employment ).
* Other benefits include (L&D will support you with a variety of learning and development opportunities, a discounted contribution to collective healthcare (optional for residents based in The Netherlands)
If you recognise yourself in this profile, we welcome you to apply directly via our website and upload a letter of motivation + Curriculum Vitae (in English) as one combined document.
The closing date for applications is 14 Aug 2022 .
Selection will be by means of two interviewing rounds.
Please note that only candidates that fully meet the requirements of the position will be taken into consideration.