Finance & Accounting
Finance Manager, Düsseldorf, Germany+ 查看更多
Finance Manager, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Responsible for the financial management of overseas subsidiaries;
- Organize and coordinate the local tax reporting, local annual audits and other compulsory reporting matters, responsible for studying overseas local financial and taxation policies, preventing risks in business and proposing solutions;
- Cooperate with the Head Office to collect information about the operation of overseas companies, be responsible for the collection and management of invoices, cooperate with the head office to manage overseas funds and exchange risks, as well as export financial related information to China;
- Responsible for monthly financial analysis and monitoring of overseas companies;
- Cross-departmental communication, giving feedback on the financial related issues raised by various departments of the overseas business sector and offering solutions.
- 7+ years relevant working experience, familiar with local taxation agents preferred;
- Very good Chinese, German and English skills;
- A bachelor's degree or above, majoring in a finance or related field;
- Good logical thinking skills and excellent execution.
- Competitive salary in the relevant industry;
- International successful company with sustainable prospects for the future;
- Wide technical and modern environment with interesting challenges;
- Professional environment with an open communication culture;
- Exciting development and training opportunities and great dynamic work environment.
Open Positions from Hanshow