Our lovely client in Amsterdam is seeking a flexible, friendly, caring Nanny to care for their two girls aged 3 months and 2 years from January 2022.
Working alongside other staff, you will carry out standard nanny duties under the lead of the senior nanny/house manager.
The family have a separate Housekeeper and the House Manager/Nanny also helps with the children when required.
This is a lovely family who would like someone to act as a role model for the children by promoting good manners, kindness, and respect. You will be a dynamic, flexible, discrete and a good team worker.
They will be moving to a larger residence in a few years nearby.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Maintaining the children’s routines,
· Playing with the children, reading to them, doing crafts, going on outings in the neighborhood,
· Supervising play dates when needed,
· Preparing healthy, simple children’s meals and snacks.
· Supporting the senior nanny/house manager in taking care of the children.
· Bringing the children to or picking the children up at their nurseries or other activities if needed.
· (Last-minute) baby-sitting in evening hours.
· Travel with the family.
· Tidying up after the children’s and own activities.
House management duties:
· Packing and unpacking suitcases and other luggage before/after travel.
· Doing laundry.
· Receiving parcels and other deliveries.
· Keeping track of household supplies and stocks.
· Grocery shopping and running errands.
· Relevant experience as a nanny caring for children of a similar age in a private environment
· A proactive and responsible attitude
· Flexible attitude
· Common sense and a nurturing nature
· A Positive attitude
· Discretion and loyalty are essential
· A strong work ethic and good time management skills
· Strong communication skills and good command of the English
· Driving skills are a bonus
Working Days/Hours: 60 hours per week -6 days including weekends with 1 day off during the week
Accommodation: Own room and bathroom in the family house.
Salary: 3500 Euros net maximum
Start: end January 2022
Unless otherwise specified a minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required to receive the advertised rate of pay.
Randolphs is an employment agency and employment business authorized to advertise the role on behalf of our client