Email marketeer, expert for international medical association m/f/nb
Are you a specialist in optimising email campaigns and interested to use your expertise for an international medical community? Then read on.
The EAU represents the leading authority within Europe on urological practice, research and education. Over 18,000 medical professionals have joined its ranks and contribute to our mission: To raise the level of urological care throughout Europe and beyond.As an organisation, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications (scientific journals, Guidelines) to their members. The EAU is based in Arnhem, The Netherlands, and employs around 80 enthusiastic, international professionals.
The Communications department of the EAU is responsible for promoting our activities, engaging with our community and conversion of high quality content out into participation in our educational and scientific events.
To support the Communications team the EAU is looking for an
Email Marketeer m/f/o 32 hours a week
As an email marketeer you are responsible for executing appealing and effective email marketing campaigns. You will oversee all aspects of these campaigns, including market research, content creation and dissemination of copy. You will create content campaigns that best reach our target audience. Content that is accessible, engaging and effective and will not only provide our target groups with valuable information about our meetings, products and other activities, but also drive to register/participate in these activities. You will work closely together with Coordinator Digital Media, Project Manager Meetings Promotion, Social Media Marketeer and the Editors. All managed by the Manager Sales, Marketing & Communication.
Result areas/responsibilities The tasks and responsibilities in this position are;
· Conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviours.
· Reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
· Conceptualising marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective clientele.
· Creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
· Collaborating with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
· Maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence.
· Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
· Monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign by using A/B testing.
· Analyse results and continuously improve upcoming campaigns.
Relevant education, knowledge and experience The required knowledge and experience of the ideal candidate;
· Higher education degree in marketing management or communication
· Proven experience in creating high-impact marketing campaigns
· Prior database management experience
· Excellent project management skills and copywriting and editing abilities
· Ability to quickly understand the organisational structure and produce well-crafted content
· Ownership, (commercial) drive, resourceful, flexible attitude and analytical skills are one of the core competencies of this position
· Sense of branding and know how to keep a consistent tone of voice in your writing
· Knowledge of Mailchimp, Google Adwords, CMS, HTML, and performance evaluation software
· Excellent writing and speaking skills in English, preferably a native speaker
· Familiar with all MS Office and most Adobe applications
· Based in or nearby Arnhem, The Netherlands.
Terms of employment Within the organisation, ample opportunities exist for personal and professional growth. The EAU offers an attractive salary package including 25 vacation days, a profit share, a large employer pension contribution, collective insurance and a very interesting position in an informal and international working environment.
Apply? For more information please contact Jarka Bloemberg, Manager SMC, T 026 3890680. Please mail your letter of application and CV to hrm[a]uroweb.org attn. Sanne Gerritsen, Manager Human Resources, best before 20 December 2021.
We like to hire our new colleagues ourselves. Responses of recruitment agencies upon this advertisement will not be appreciated.
Contractduur 12 maanden
Parttime uren: 32 per week
Deadline sollicitaties: 20-12-2021
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Open Positions from European Association of Urology