Unleash Your Full Potential
• Process day-to-day Customs declaration applications, including submit the customs clearance reports, handling of all sorts of Customs declarations documents, classifications, valuations, etc;
• Maintain communication with stakeholders, collect and submit the related documents;
• Follow up the customs clearance process to ensure the timeliness and compliance of clearance procedures;
• Maintain the clearance status in the system or Excel, ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data;
• Assist team leader to meet the regulatory requirements of the Customs.
• Bachelor’s degree or above;
• Being accurate and eyes to details;
• Willing to learn and open minded for challenges;
• Good communication skills in English, both in written and verbally;
• Able to handle multiple tasks by prioritizing the assignments;
• Able to work with shifts(Morning shift, evening shift and weekend shift).