Unleash Your Full Potential
• Process day-to-day Customs declaration applications, including submitting the customs clearance reports, handling of all sorts of Customs declarations documents, classifications, valuations, etc.
• Maintain communication with stakeholders, collect and submit the related documents.
• Follow up the customs clearance process to ensure the timeliness and compliance of clearance procedures.
• Maintain the clearance status in the system, ensure the accuracy and timeliness of data.
• Assist the team leader to meet the regulatory requirements of Customs.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Being accurate and eyes to details.
• Willing to learn and open minded for challenges.
• Good communication skills in English, both in written and verbally.
• Able to handle multiple tasks by prioritizing the assignments.
• Able to work in shifts.