The European Keto Foundation in coordination with Swiss Point of Care is looking for a coordinator for the European Keto Convention 2022 that will be held in IJvenues, Amsterdam, The Netherlands from the 6th till the 9th of October 2022.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for all coordination activities related to the European Keto Convention 2022 and make this the number one European event around the Keto/Low Carb lifestyle.
What you will be doing:
· Producing programs, researching content and acquiring speakers for the events in collaboration with the Convention Director.
· Negotiating and securing sponsorship revenue.
· Participating in marketing activities related to the events and conferences.
· Maintaining and monitoring social media channels.
· Establishing and maintaining new partnerships and developing existing relations with industry companies and associations.
· Contributing to the scheduling of events.
· Meeting target sponsoring and visitor numbers.
· Any other tasks as may be required upon request.
The ideal candidate has:
· A relevant completed Bachelor/Master degree, for instance in the field of Event Management, Marketing or Creative Business.
· Knowledge and/or interest in the Keto/Low Carb lifestyle is essential.
· A minimum of 1 years work experience in a (similar) role.
· Excellent verbal and written command of English and Dutch. Another European language like German or French is a real plus.
· Knowledge of hosting Hybrid events.
· Strong organizational and project management skills.
What We Offer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and cultural differences.
Be part of creating something new and exciting together with a fun group of teammates. The pace is fast, and it is never boring!
A salary to match your skills and experiences and your own laptop.
We like to keep our organization as flat as possible to stay flexible so we can grow, invent, change and adapt to our customers as well as the reality around us. This dynamic means that your contributions have a direct impact.
We work from a modern office building that has is easy to reach with public transport, has ample parking and all the facilities you could wish for, including an awesome restaurant where you will always find something you like for lunch.
This is a full time position (36 – 40 hours), with a probation period of one month and an initial one year contract.
Our recruitment process
You apply by submitting your CV and motivation letter written in English.
We will let all candidates who send in a complete CV and cover letter know within one week whether they will go through to the first selection round. This consists of a 10-minute interview via Teams to discuss your CV and motivation letter. If we feel there is a match, we will ask you to complete an assessment after which you’ll be invited to an interview with our team.
We will do ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so do not hesitate to submit your application if you´re interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Michael Warner via email or call at +31 (0)85 1303 684.
To learn more about us, check out our website on ketofoundation.org.