Initial Project based in Copenhagen but involves extensive European travel
· Delivering construction projects using multiple project delivery and execution strategies at a competitive advantage.
· Planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to building and facilities construction projects.
· Development of the contracting strategy, project scope, schedules, approval requirements, project budgets, quality, and change controls.
· Develops timeline of project approval requirements. Interacts with customer staff, coordinates resources and schedule.
· Manages design output, design budgets, and performance management of the architectural and engineering accuracy of financial forecasts with tie-in to project schedules.
· Manages the indirect budget, forecasts trades resources, resolves resource conflicts, and coordinates trades mobilization.
· Engaged in contract and legal negotiations, incident investigation, staff safety training, and project projects are completed according to project plans. Manages project team resourcing and training.
· A BS/MS engineering degree, architecture, or construction management. Will consider non-degreed candidates with 7+ years of proven experience executing Equipment / Facilities Installs, or construction project management.
· 5+ years of project/construction management, Tool Owner, or equivalent construction leadership expertise; proven track record in leading various teams.
· Experience from manufacturing, pharma or industrial industries is essential
· Knowledge and expertise in installation of Advanced Technology Process Equipment is strongly desirable.
· The candidate must have the ability to manage discussions with executive management, drilling down to details and managing efforts "hands on" if the need arises.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time across diverse groups and stakeholders while optimizing solutions.
· Solid resume of medium/large scale projects and program management.
· The person must have strong leadership and communication skills, the demonstrated ability to drive decision making and change at the cadence Moore's law requires.