Are you an enthusiastic, experienced, proactive buyer? Are you passionate about negotiations? Then, we're counting on you to obtain the best outcome of pricing and lead-times!
WHO ARE WE? 3devo started with a simple mission: to empower innovators and creators within the 3D printing industry through custom filament. Today, we not only empower these individuals but also enable sustainable practices through our recycling solutions. While some people see plastic as waste, we see it as a resource. And we're taking action! We work hard, but we still make time to enjoy our morning coffees, our (slightly competitive) foosball games, and team-bonding activities. Are you ready to start making an impact? With new challenges ahead, this is an exciting time to join 3devo!
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? You have a strong drive to learn and a persevering work mentality, together with a very good knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing. You are critical and always looking for alternatives.
Your tasks will include:
· On-time purchase and delivery of materials and (production) tools
· Negotiating prices and conditions of products and transport
For future growth these tasks (and possible working hours) will/can be extended to:
· Research alternative suppliers
· Optimize the purchase procedure
· Team-up for drawings, delivery times and ‘issues’
Bonus points: Experience in a technical production company. Experience with Chinese suppliers.
WHAT DO WE OFFER? Work alongside innovative minds in a high-tech working environment where you will develop yourself PLUS:
· We strongly support a work-life balance and encourage agile freedom and flexibility
· Working (partly) remote is a possibility
· Flat hierarchy, short decision lines, big impact
· Good salary and working conditions
· After-work drinks with the teams on Fridays
· A lively atmosphere in the office with super colleagues