Business Development Manager - logistic automation+ 查看更多
Link HRM B.V.
Business Development Manager - logistic automation
Our client company is the world's largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, the company has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry. Our client company possesses the world's largest R&D team and state-of-art manufacturing facilities; both allow their customers the benefit of world-class products that are designed with cutting-edge technology.
Our client company is now looking for a business development manager for the Benelux region. The Business Development Manager should have good experience for developing the logistic automation market by approaching and building solid relationship with both Distributors, dealers and End Users.
1. Develop logistic automation market, and carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys;
2. Find potential business opportunities and business growth points;
3. Approaching and establishing new, solid and long-term relationships with distributors, dealers/integrators/installers and end users and achieve targets;
4. Presentation of the products to potential customers;
5. Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
6. Work closely with colleagues in the regional sales team;
7. Prepare reports required by the management;
8. Take responsibility of specific products sell as manager required, and complete monthly, quarterly and yearly target;
9. Work closely with the colleagues both from Europe and China;
10. Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Hikvision products and solutions;
11. Convert the leads of project to the revenue.
The key attributes of a good Business Development Manager are
1. Familiar with logistic automation products, solutions and business;
2. Previous sales and business development experience with BNL Logistic automation manufacturer or Logistic automation integrator is preferred;
3. Local customer resources for apparel, pharmaceutical, industrial, electronics, retail, e-commerce, automotive, paper, food users in Benelux;
4. Good sales awareness and experience in developing and implementing marketing plans.
1. Proven negotiation skills on cooperate level;
2. Being open minded to working in a multi-cultural company;
3. Being self-driven, ambitious, positive and hard working;
4. Strong communication skills in English and local languages, both oral and written;
5. Good logical thinking and analysis capability;
6. Solid in Outlook and related products;
7. Team Player.
Provide with working visa