We are a specialist in temporary assignments. Our clients are wellknown banks, government, energy, construction and other companies
For our Client we are looking for a Business Analyst-Scrummaster
Assignment:Business Analyst Scrummaster Location: Utrecht Startdate: asap Enddate: 30-11-2022
Working hours a week : 36
Deadline to apply : 06-12-2021 at 11.00 AM ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
That you contribute to a CRM system that is used by 20,000 employees and that supports millions of customers in using their digital banking. That you work in a dynamic environment where several Business DevOps teams make daily efforts to improve and optimize this system. This allows the bank employees to serve our customers in the best and most efficient way, enabling digital banking worldwide.
Who are you?
Guiding and coaching a High Performing Team to a level that they aspire to, that is what it is about. Together you create high-value products using Agile/Scrum concepts and principles As a Scrum Master you are able to coach your team to self-organise. You ensure that nothing stands in the way of a good team delivery. You will be removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments. Your role is important because you contribute to achieving the department's objectives. With the other Scrum Masters you also ensure a clear and clear Scrum strategy within the department.
In addition, you are a pro-active team player who immediately sees what a team needs to excel. You regularly coordinate the back log and priorities with stakeholders within and outside the team. In addition, your focus is on initiating and participating in a continuous improvement process. You support several teams by educating them and helping them control progress on the (software) development process. You are self-aware, you know your unique qualities and you know how to use them as effectively as possible. You should be able to T-shape within the team as per the requirement or when time allows.
We are looking for:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree;
• You are an experienced certified (PSM1, PSM2) Scrum Master, at least 3 years;
• You have experience in guiding multicultural teams;
• You have experience coaching High Performing Teams;
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices;
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect;
• You master the English language and Dutch language is a big plus.
We see collaboration as the best way to deliver strong results. We use Scrum as an agile way of working in our Tribe. Our Squads join forces to support the bank-wide organization with CRM solutions. We bring together talented people to get things done, innovate and provide the best possible customer experience. We also have a strong focus on T-shape profiles.
Growing a better world together
You'll already be aware that our client is a financial services provider for 9.5 million customers in 40 countries. But did you know that we aim to contribute to real change with our 'Growing a better world together' mission? We do so in countless ways, such as:
• Together with the world Wildlife Fund, we’re helping to create a harmonious balance between nature and the agricultural sector in Brazil;
• We make sizeable annual investments in the voluntary sector in the Netherlands. This allows us to support about 1,250 sport and cultural organizations that are a second home to many people.
Language: The candidate has a sufficient Dutch and English proficiency (spoken and written, B2 Level).
Competencies: We would like to receive a motivation showing the required competencies.
- You must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If you are selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. You are only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
- Due to changing laws and regulations, this assignment is NOT suitable for the deployment of a self-employed professional. Naturally, we are happy to answer any questions;
- We would like to receive the personal motivation of the candidate and CV in English.