Rabobank is a cooperative bank with over 8,5 million customers. Through large and small initiatives, the bank aims to make the world a little bit better. They support local enterprises and larger non-profit organisations and thus contribute to the welfare and prosperity of the community.
* Your profile:
We understand that effective collaboration between teams is key to keep meeting the external and internal demands. As a business analyst, you possess the skills and mind-set to initiate, challenge and formulate solutions that support smooth end to end user experience.
You understand the HR processes and you have experience in HCM system design. You understand how core HR processes link to other processes in the organisation such as payroll and authorisations. You are trained to effectively apply business analysis methods and best practices.
You will be part of a diverse and involved team that takes ownership to deliver end-to-end solutions for a broad range of stakeholders. Your bring your wide experience and knowledge to the team and contribute to increase the maturity of the team. You like to coach others and as a great communicator, you act as a bridge between IT and end users.
* 7+ years working experience as a business analyst or consultant in the area of HR/HCM;
Proven knowledge and experience of Business Analysis methods and best practices;
Proven experience with Workday (strongly preferred) and its counterparts such as Oracle or Success Factors;
University working and thinking level;
Experience in international IT projects;
Experience with the Agile way of working (preferred).
* Excellent communication skills and good proficiency in English (can explain a difficult topic to an audience);
Able to connect with various stakeholders and connect the dots;
Strong analytical skills;
Structured and skilled to pick relevant information from large amount information;
Enthusiastic team player with agile mindset;
Able to take a coordinating or leading role;
Good knowledge sharing and coaching skills.
- A candidate should be submitted exclusively to Brainnet – Rabobank during the exclusivity period of 4 business days on one request;
- Furthermore, the candidate has to be available throughout the entire duration of the assignment;
- Suppliers must be aware of the laws and regulations regarding employment conditions and Rabobank’s Collective Labour Agreement. This assignment is placed in scale 10;
- All submitted candidates must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment;
- Due to COVID-19, this client is following the guidelines of the government and RIVM including remote working (at home);
- Pre-employment screening: If the candidate is selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. Your candidate is only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully;
Work from home opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to €5,000.00 per month
business analyst/consultant in the area of HR/HCM: 7 years (Required)
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Open Positions from Rabobank - Utrecht, Netherlands (paid RELOCATION is also considered)