CCL are one of the leading wholesalers in the Solar, Off-Grid Power, Energy Storage and EV market, the role of Sales Account Manager will involve building relationships with the Netherland’s leading solar installation companies understanding and discussing their requirements and supplying solutions to meet their needs. Our continued expansion into different countries means we require additional sales account managers in Netherlands.
Candidates wishing to be considered for the role of Indoor Sales person should demonstrate good communication skills and have a proactive, positive attitude. A strong aptitude for sales is essential, a professional telephone manner an electronics background and/or qualification would be an advantage, but not essential. Sales Account Managers within CCL Components should have a hunger to succeed and grow within an expanding business.
Key Responsibilities will include full account management of new and existing accounts with a focus on B2B outbound calls which includes an element of cold calling to generate targeted sales and expand the company market share. Sales Account Managers will deal with customers from around the world as well as dealing with our international offices.
Product knowledge & training will be given upon employment to ensure the successful candidate can manage their customers expectations. An understanding of all Microsoft Office products as well as maintenance and proficient use of company CRM system would be required to meet the day to day duties of the business.
Sales Account Manager - Role
· Grow and develop their customer base to extract the most value as possible.
· Manage key account whilst developing relationships and profitability
· Prospect new markets and new customers to generate new orders and to develop annual growth sales targets
· Work directly with customers to identify Power Solutions to suit their specific needs and requirements depending on project.
· Actively promote company products and win new business with significant annual volume of sales
· Develop long-term relationships with existing and new customers/key accounts through managing and providing all necessary information in order to support/guide them in selecting the best suited solutions to their needs and ensure their satisfaction.
· Responsible of managing and solving customer complaints by investigating problems, collaborating with internal departments, developing solutions, making recommendations
· Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
· Supply Manager with periodical reports on the activities (including customer needs, problems, competition activities, and potential for new products and services)
· Keep up-to-date about product applications, technical services, market conditions and competitive activities.