We are currently seeking a Sales Assistant who will report to the Store Manager as part of our team in Amsterdam De Bijenkorf .
To bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles. You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth.
_How you will contribute_**
· To develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent customer service
· An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that customers are informed and aware
· To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation
· Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
· Keep up to date with customer requirements and operating procedures
· Be aware of daily sales targets and performance against them. Use appropriate sales techniques to ensure they are met
· To ensure that all procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
· Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company standards
· Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations
· Opening & closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules
· To carry out additional duties when and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the Sales Consultant role.
_Who you are_**
· Previous experience in a similar role
· Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
· Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
· Ability to initiate contact and communication
· Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
· A strong team player and considerate of colleagues
· Ability to speak fluently a second language.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijds, Stage