The European Association of Urology is a scientific urological association with currently well over 18,000 members. Members are medical professionals working in the urological field or related medical specialties. As an organization, the EAU offers an extensive package of products and services relating to science, education and publications to their members. Almost all of the logistics related to these activities are concentrated in a Central Office, based in Arnhem, The Netherlands.
Would you like to participate in improving patient care throughout Europe? Are you a skilled, accurate project assistant, with a strong eye for detail? Do you possess excellent communication skills? Then read on!
The EAU Central Office is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible:
Assistant e-learning approx. 24 hrs a week
The Project Assistant e-learning is responsible for assisting the Project Manager e-learning in the operation of all e-learning activities, including e-course management, learning management system (LMS) maintenance, course update, course promotion, etc. You will be working closely with various teams across the organisation, acquiring practical skills for e-learning development (from conception to completion) and project manager, as well as communication and social skills. In addition, it is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of the fast developing online education.
The main tasks in this role will be:
· Play a key supporting role in preparing, executing, monitoring, and promoting our e-learning activities
· Assist in conducting need assessment to get to know doctors’ expectations with regards to online accreditation
· Assist in reporting, communication and presentation of the various individual e-learning projects and the overall projects performance
· Deal with questions/feedback from e-learning users
· Take on some smaller projects on an operational level
Job characteristics & requirements
· Strong project support and administrative skills
· At least 1-3 years of relevant experience assisting in projects
· Ability to support with engagements, project delivery, provide direction to colleagues and coordinate other delivering aspects
· Strong attention to detail
· Capable of working on multiple tasks/projects at the same time
· Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
· Excellent writing and speaking skills in both English and Dutch, including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills
· Previous experience with e-learning and/or project management activities is a plus
· Having an affinity with medical knowledge is not a must but would be helpful
· Availability to travel up to few times a year including overnights and weekends, including one week a year to attend the Annual EAU Congress
Interested? Please send an email including your CV, your earliest possible starting date and a motivation letter in English to hrm[a]uroweb.org attn. Mrs. Sanne Gerritsen, best before 22 August 2022. If you need more information, please contact Ms. Nan Li, Project Manager e-learning: n.li[a]uroweb.org or call to 026-3890680.