Who wants to help Spanish companies succeed in the Netherlands?
Activados International offers several positions for (young) professionals who are eager to help foreign companies establishing and developing their business in the Netherlands. We are a small but growing company that offers accountancy, tax advice, salaries and HRM and business support services. The majority of our customers are Spanish and South American companies. We want to be the number one financial service provider for these companies in the Netherlands.
Through language and knowledge of the Spanish business culture, we distinguish ourselves from other firms. Activados also characterizes by the personal relationship it maintains with its customers. We service a broad range of sectors like Hotels, IT, Agri & Food, Construction, Logistics and Technical Maintenance.
Activados wants to expand its team with a Business Support Officer, a Salary / HRM Specialist and an Assistant Accountant Three versatile positions with many personal growth opportunities. In all the positions good knowledge of the English language is required and Spanish is a big advantage. We expect from our employees to work independently, to enjoy dealing with international clients and to have an open minded, eager to learn mentality and the will to grow as a person.
Activados offers market-based employment conditions and takes into account the personal wishes of its employees (working hours, working from home, pro-activity). Please send your letter of application and CV to info AT activados.nl. For more information you can call 0850205200.
ARE YOU GOING TO FIGURE IT OUT?
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible, in the first place, for closing book keepings and drawing up annual accounts. You will work in a motivated team with a hands on mentality. We expect you to have a broad interest and the will to learn and take on different types of work in addition to accountancy. You like to maintain direct contact with your customers and are responsible for your own service package.
The activities for which the Assistant Accountant is (partly) responsible:
· Assessing and closing administrations.
· Drafting or compiling (consolidated) annual accounts.
· Making OB and VPB declarations.
· Structuring administrative processes for accounting.
· Preparation of reports.
· Managing external service providers.
The job requirements are:
· At least 4 years of experience as an assistant accountant (in the Netherlands) and familiar with Dutch GAAP.
· Training in accountancy / administration at HBO level.
· Experience with accounting packages (preferably EXACT) and software programs to create annual accounts (Audition, Rapportage Gemak). Experience with implementation of this software is an advantage.
· Customer oriented.
· You are accurate, pro-active, communicative and flexible and you have numerical insight, a positive attitude and a strongly developed sense of responsibility and integrity.