(1) Responsible for product technical support in Spain, Portugal, requiring quick response and the ability to deal with customer after-sales issues and needs in a timely manner. Travel will be required when necessary.
(2) Responsible for guiding and supporting installers in the installation, monitoring and post-operation and maintenance of PV plants.
(3) Collate and translate product technical data, collect and summarize product and technical information from various overseas markets, collect Spanish grid access standards, special specifications and feedback to headquarters for rectification.
(4) Customer training: give product and after-sales process training to distributors and installers.
(1) Preferably majoring in power electronics, electrical engineering and automation (fresh graduates are also welcome), with relevant after-sales service experience in the power industry.
(2) Native Spanish speaker, fluent in English and have a permanent legal permit to work in Spain.
(3) Excellent computer and office software skills.
(4) Proactive, responsible, good communication skills and team player, with good execution of objectives and plans.