The role is to provide technical support and troubleshooting advice for solar inverter and battery storage systems, to distributors, installers, and end users around Madrid, Spain.
This is a pure technical-based customer service / technical support position with occasional national travel required.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to solve any technical issues efficiently and effectively.
What you’ll be doing:
• Responsible for product technical support in Portugal region, requiring quick response and timely handling of customers' after-sales problems and needs. Travel when necessary.
• Responsible for guiding and supporting installers in the installation, monitoring and later operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power stations.
• Collated and translated product technical data, collected and summarized product and technical information of various overseas markets, collected Portuguese power grid access standards and special specifications, and fed back to the headquarters for rectification.
• Customer training: provide product and after-sales process training to distributors and installers.
Skills and experience required:
• Major in power electronics, electrical engineering and automation is preferred (fresh graduates are also welcome), having relevant after-sales service experience in power industry is preferred.
• Proficient in Portuguese, fluent in Spanish and English, with a long-term legal work permit in Spain.
• Good command of computer and office software.
• Initiative, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and teamwork spirit, and strong execution of goals and plans.