(1) Development of new customers: responsible for developing photovoltaic distributors and installers in the region. To introduce the strengths of our company and products to customers, to support our company successfully becoming a new inverter supplier to customers.
(2) Maintenance of existing customers: regular visits to existing customers, promotion of our new products, understanding of customers' purchasing plans, organization of after-sales, marketing personnel to conduct product training and explanation to customers to complete the sales goals.
(3) Understand the information of other inverter manufacturers used by customers: product information, price, inventory. Familiar with your competitors' strengths and weaknesses.
(1) Bachelor’s degree or above. Engineering related majors (excellent graduates are welcome) or Business majors.
(2) Proficient in Polish/English listening, speaking, reading and writing, able to communicate fluently in Polish/English, with a long-term legal work permit in Poland.
(3) Proficient in computer and office software operation.
(4) Proactive, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and teamwork spirit, and strong ability to implement goals and plans.
(5) Be willing to travel frequently.
Ps: Our company has very detailed product and market training courses for new sales engineers. And a senior sales manager for guidance.