The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents.
Our 28 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, The Body Shop, L’Oréal Paris, and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, then please follow L’Oréal for regular updates and an inside look at our beauty business.
L’Oréal key numbers (2013):
- 1st cosmetics group worldwide
- €22.98 billion consolidated sales
- 624 patents registered by our research team
- 77,400 employees from 156 different nationalities
Awards and Recognitions:
- One of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” by Ethisphere Institute in 2014
- Top 50 “Best Global Brands” by Interbrand for 2013
- Top 30 “World’s Most Valuable Brands” by Forbes for 2013
- Top 25 most attractive employers worldwide by Universum for 2013
Beauty, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Consumer Products, Luxury, Pharmacy